A Perton Signs Limited was established in 1864 and was incorporated under the Companies Act in 1939.
Perton Signs has been working in the exhibition industry since the early days of the old Agricultural Hall (now the Business Design Centre) and the opening of the Grand Hall, Olympia.
There is a proud tradition of offering competitive prices, value for money and a positive, flexible, friendly and innovative co-operation with clients to achieve the best results.
Still an independent family company, we provide a uniquely comprehensive, flexible and friendly service to the exhibition and conference industry. Today's technology has enabled us to enhance our reputation for quality, reliability and a high level of service - a reputation which was established on the traditional skills and dedication of craftsmen, and which our competitors find hard to match.